My diverse background and in depth knowledge of national and international markets is a strong asset in today’s media, travel, hotel, hospitality and luxury lifestyle climate.
I. Communications, Brand Marketing & Content Strategy
My corporate career includes over 15 years of experience in public affairs, integrated marketing communications and content strategy, working with leading media, travel, tourism, hospitality and luxury lifestyle brands, creating original creative content, innovative social media & communications campaigns, brand marketing strategies and partnerships. In 2016, I co-founded Sonder Communications: a creative content & digital communications shop based in Los Angeles.
My portfolio includes work with Condé Nast, Hearst, The New Yorker, Forbes, Strategic Hospitality Group, Wolfgang Puck, Moët Hennessy, Tiffany & Co, Nicole Miller, Destination Canada, Brand USA, Marriott Hotels, Four Seasons Hotels, and Rodeo Drive, where I served on the Board of Directors (+ co-lead their digital rebrand).I have also collaborated with global communications agencies through my roles, including PRCO, Zeno, Edelman, and Bullfrog + Baum, and my previous leadership roles included Head of Communications for BBH USA, Director of Public Relations & Communications at Beverly Wilshire, and more. Visit my Linkedin
- Travel + Leisure SMITTY award for Individual Hotel Social Media of the Year
- Four Seasons Pinnacle Award “Best in Class” for Public Relations & Social Media (Americas)
- Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce Golden Palm Award “Innovation, Large Business”
- Luxury Daily ‘Top 10 social luxury video”
II. Writer, Author & Host
As an editorial and multimedia contributor I cover luxury travel, hotel and style for national publications. New York Magazine, Huffington Post, Hello Giggles, Vogue, The New Yorker, Destination Canada, Discover America, French Connection, BlackBook Magazine, Haute Living Magazine, and Sloane Magazine. I wrote a children’s book dedicated to my niece & nephew titled “To Be We: The Adventures of Owen and Lucy” for preschool kids, and created L’Aventure Travel to share female-driven stories, podcasts and video on global travel and culture (I currently host the podcast “Suitcase Sojourn“).
In a previous life, I was a producer, working on commercials, web video and photography. Including:
- Digital Producer: Brand social & web videos (including hotel property videos) and podcasts
- Production Coordinator: National commercials with Radke, Steam, Untitled in Toronto and NYC
- Photography Producer: commercial and stock imagery projects in USA, Canada, UK, China
- Field producer: Documentary “Oye Cuba” filmed in Havana and NYC
Want to stay connected? Here’s what you can do:
- Say “hello” at firstname.lastname@example.org
- See my snaps over on Instagram
- Read my opinions & cultural observations on Twitter and/or Medium
- Let’s talk business on Linkedin or at Sonder Communications
- Listen to my podcast Suitcase Sojourn
- Have kids in your life? Consider buying my book “To Be We” about travel for the preschool set
- Shop my travel tech + lifestyle favorites