Production + Content Development
Throughout her career, Carrie has continually created and produced original content, whether working as a producer, editorial/journalistic contributor, or through her communications strategy roles, working with leading media, entertainment, editorial, and hospitality brands & agencies. She continues to work as a freelance producer, writer and content developer, in addition to consulting through her Sonder Communications, a Los Angeles based creative content + digital communications company. For more visit Carrie’s Linkedin.
- Long/short form projects for web series content + television
- Brand Campaign Video
- Podcast Series
- Directed/Produced social & web videos for various editorial and brand collaborations (including Conde Nast, Hearst, Destination Canada, Discover USA)
- Produced Hotel Property & travel industry videos
- Produced upcoming web series “Culture Connection”
- Producing two current podcasts on L’Aventure Travel Media while working with collaborators to create new shows
News + Documentary Field Producer
- Documentary “Oye Cuba” related to Cuba & the Arts with Grammy Award winning artist Arturo O’Farrill
Commercial Line Producer
- National Commercials with Radke, Steam, Untitled
- Produced shoots for NY + LA based photographers on various commercial and stock imagery projects.
- Locations include: Vancouver, Toronto, Los Angeles, NYC, New Mexico, Colorado, London, Shanghai, Paris & Nice (FR)
- *Carrie is also a trained photographer who integrates her skill into her multimedia projects, primarily travel, street & portrait photography