Hello & welcome! This website is a home for sharing my editorial, multimedia, and communications work. If you wish to read more on travel, visit my blog L’Aventure Travel or listen to our podcast at Caftan Mondays.
I am a communications & brand marketing strategist, and founder of Sonder Communications: a creative integrated communications agency specializing in travel, hospitality & lifestyle brands. I am also a writer, multimedia correspondent and on-camera host.
My portfolio includes work with Conde Nast Digital, Forbes, French Connection, The New Yorker, Canadian Tourism Commission, Rodeo Drive and Four Seasons Hotels. My editorial work has appeared in New York Magazine, Conde Nast Traveler, Vogue, Huffington Post, Blackbook and Haute Living.
For press inquiries as well as editorial collaboration, speaking engagements, marketing & partnership opportunities, please contact me at: carrie(at)sondercommunications(dot)com
- Amberlair: Boholover Q&A
- ABC: Planning & booking trips using social media
- CBS News: Trip Planning Using Social Media
- E Magazine Executive Profile
- Glitter Guide Holiday Must Have’s
- Around the World TV: Valentine’s Day
- ABC Pretty Woman 25th Anniversary
- LA Digital Panel
- Travel + Leisure SMITTY award for Individual Hotel Social Media of the Year
- Four Seasons Pinnacle Award “Best in Class” for Public Relations & Social Media (Americas)
- Luxury Daily ‘Top 10 social luxury video” for Beverly Wilshire