Hello & welcome! I am a writer, multimedia producer, and the founder of Sonder Communications, a creative marketing communications consultancy specializing in travel, tourism & lifestyle brands. I am also the editor of L’Aventure Travel, a new go-to source for women’s travel with premium content + access to influential hoteliers, tastemakers & brands.
My portfolio includes work with Conde Nast Digital, Forbes, French Connection, The New Yorker, Canadian Tourism Commission, Rodeo Drive and Four Seasons Hotels. My editorial work has appeared in New York Magazine, Conde Nast Traveler, Vogue, Huffington Post, Blackbook and Haute Living.
This website is a home for sharing some of my work, as well as my personal adventures in travel (40+ countries so far) and culture, from local recommendations to interviews with people I meet along the way. For press inquiries as well as editorial collaboration, marketing & partnership opportunities, please contact me at: carrie(at)sondercommunications(dot)com
- Amberlair: Boholover Q&A
- ABC: Planning & booking trips using social media
- CBS News: Trip Planning Using Social Media
- E Magazine Executive Profile
- Glitter Guide Holiday Must Have’s
- Around the World TV: Valentine’s Day
- ABC Pretty Woman 25th Anniversary
- LA Digital Panel
- Travel + Leisure SMITTY award for Individual Hotel Social Media of the Year
- Four Seasons Pinnacle Award “Best in Class” for Public Relations & Social Media (Americas)
- Luxury Daily ‘Top 10 social luxury video” for Beverly Wilshire